Stabilization release. Changes:
- Fix:Minor corrections in implementation of Show by ElaFunction.
- New:Now lists support structural comparison.
- Fix:A bug in ElaList.GetLength and ElaList.GetValue fixed. They used to raise actual exceptions instead of reporting about errors through execution context (could cause Ela VM to crush).
- New:Now linker generates a 'ModuleResolve' event when it can't find a module (without the DLL specified). In this case user code has an ability to manually supply an instance of a module.
- Change:Refactoring in Ela linker - all 'AddModule' methods of CodeAssembly are not internal. Also public interface for the ModuleReference is cleaned up.
- New:Now compiler is able to recognize builtin functions (and inline) them when they are declared using 'et' (mutual recursion).
- Fix:Minor fixes in generation of debug info for variable declarations.
- Change:Attributes are decomissioned.
- Change:'ExportVars' now has a public constructor.