Ela Binaries 0.9.4
May 4, 2011
- Fix:A bug fixed in lazy list comprehension - variable references inside generator expressions weren't correctly resolved.
- Fix:A bug fixed in call stack generation - function names weren't always determined correctly.
- New:Now it is possible to open module with a qualified access only using new 'qualified' keyword, e.g. 'open qualified Foo'.
- Change:Conversion routines for ElaValue/ElaObject are refactored in order to be more extensible.
- Change:Now ElaLinker has an AddArgument method. This method simulates arguments using an implicit $Args module.
- Change:Arguments engine is decomissioned (arg tokens are removed from the language as well as corresponding op codes).
- Fix:Arguments didn't work at all.
No reviews yet for this release.
Opera does not support ClickOnce X
To install this application, save it and then open it. Opening it directly from Opera will not work correctly.