Ela 0.9.6 released. Changes:
1. Change: Refactoring in call routines inside Ela virtual machine.
2. Change: Concat operation ('++' by default) is now implemented differently by tuples - it concatenates tuples themselves.
3. New: Now linker performs a consistency check for the deserialized object files.
4. Change: Now compiler performs a name lookup (not a linker). This brings several breaking changes. Previously it wasn't possible to override a built-in in a referenced module (only locally), now built-ins can be override (all functions are can be overrided in the order in which references are processed).
5. New: Now module 'open' directive supports an import list with an ability to specify a visibility modifier, e.g. 'open qualified MyModule (localName=name1,name2,localName2=name3)'.
6. Change: Now one can use variant literal (e.g. upper case identifiers) as a record field name without quotes.
7. Change: Op code 'Isfun' is now decomissioned (it wasn't emitted by compiler anyway).
8. Change: Now functions support structural equality.
9. Change: A built-in 'isref' function is decomissioned along with Ceqref op code.