2012.3 is a stabilization release. It contains several improvements to Ela, std lib and Elide.Ela changes
Ela library changes
- Fix:Op code 'Show' didn't work correctly when a format string was a thunk.
- Fix:Flipping a function wrapped in a thunk caused VM to crush.
- Fix:A bug fixed in concatenation of a thunk and a lazy list.
- Fix:Concatenation of a lazy list and a strict list could cause stack overflow in a case of recursive thunks.
- Fix:A bug fixed in applying 'show' to a result of a lazy and strict list concatenation.
- Fix:Comparison of lists and thunks didn't work correctly when thunk was a right operand.
- Fix:A bug fixed in comparison of booleans with thunks.
- Change:Op codes 'max' and 'min' are decomissioned.
- Fix:Location for 'as' pattern is corrected in parser.
- New:Constants maxDateTime, minDateTime added to DateTime module.
- New:Constants maxInt, minInt, maxLong, minLong, maxSingle, minSingle, maxDouble, minDouble added to Number module.
- Change:Module Real renamed to Number.
- Change:Functions 'max' and 'min' removed from Prelude.
- Change:Now functions Console.writen and Console.write explicitly call show on a provided argument.
- Change:Module Con renamed to Console because of technical reasons.
- Fix:Ela lexer corrected (multiline comments highlighting).
- Fix:EIL lexer corrected (highlighting didn't work correctly in a file with syntax errors).
- Fix:A flagged document in Open Files view could still be shown event if closed.
- New:Documentation generator now generates a member list for modules.
- New:Now a symbol is pre-filled in the Find Symbol dialog based on the current selection.
- Change:Find Symbol feature is fully rewritten and now searches symbols more correctly.